Targetti USA is new division of Targetti world wide with opportunities to grow within a small company dynamic.
At Targetti we have never lost sight of the fact that our success is due to hard work, dedication, talent and passion. From our Company’s earliest days to today where we have over 300 associates worldwide, recognition of the value and significance of our associate’s contributions has been the foundation of our philosophy as a Company. We consider our culture to be among our innovations. Over decades our management has built Targetti’s culture into what it is today, a place for the exchange of ideas, collaboration and where client represents the main focus.
Today, that culture is the unifying force for our many business units around the world. Human Resources division works in partnership with executive management as a valued strategic partner towards the development of Targetti company. Our policies are set up to ensure that the talented and skilled people that join us have successful and diversified development opportunities along their career path, both nationally and internationally, where they can build both their skills and the know-how of our company.
As our Company grows and evolves, we remain dedicated to maintaining a dynamic and inclusive work environment. We value the individual talent that comprises this company and are committed to equal opportunities for each employee’s advancement. We believe that people hold the key to achieving our business objectives and our overall success. People constitute our most important asset. We offer many exciting career opportunities and are always searching for the most talented people to join our team.
We conduct our business in accordance with values and principles that place value in our people’s successes, namely: trust and loyalty, mutual respect, learning culture, exciting and challenging environment. The Human Resources mission is to make sure these corporate values are reflected and promoted in HR practices across the Targetti, and that priority is given to providing leadership, expertise, and guidance in instilling them. We rely on each individual to preserve the enduring quality, integrity and excellence for which the Company is renowned.
Targetti is a compelling place to work. Ours is a high-performance culture that emphasizes high-integrity business practices as well as work/life balance. We manage by objectives and successes are rewarded accordingly; we regularly review performances and offer supportive training; we facilitate diversity in career paths; we empower our people to take initiatives.
In return, we expect our people to actively contribute to the company’s success and show commitment and loyalty to the company. We also aim to maintain an environment, which encourages people to actively contribute towards developing products and services, keeping us ahead of the competition.
Our objective is to ensure that talented and skilled resources have successful and diversified development opportunities along their career path, both nationally and internationally in a context of tough competition. Targetti aims to recruit the best potential worldwide, ranging from professionals to young graduates. Professionals bring knowledge and experience, whilst graduates develop their skills on the job with an eye to the future success of the company.
Positions available are operational, each with specific responsibilities and set objectives to be reached. Targetti places importance on performance management, aiming to develop all levels of competencies within the organization. We are committed to providing an environment where professional competencies are continuously developed; where trade skills are the finest in the industry and where professional development is considered a priority.
Current Open Positions
Job Title: Accounting Clerk
Department Name: Accounting
Reports to: Senior Accountant
Position Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Employment Type: Full Time
A/P: Responsibilities include:
Managing the A/P inbox and responding to vendors as needed
Entering vendor invoices
Researching outstanding invoices
Processing payments to vendors
Setting up new vendors in the ERP system
Requesting W-9s from vendors and managing the vendor database
Reconciling employee expense reports
A/R: Responsibilities Include:
Applying customer payments to invoices
Invoicing customers through our ERP system
Updating and maintaining customer records
Additional administrative tasks will be assigned as needed.
-SAP experience helpful but not required
-Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook
-Experience with A/P and A/R
Associate degree or higher in Accounting preferred
Relevant experience can be substituted
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Department Name: Customer Service / Inside Sales
Reports to: Inside Sales Manager
Position Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Employment Type: Full Time
The Customer Service Representative provides support to customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services. Prepares quotations, communicates with customers to fulfill requests to ensure customer satisfaction. The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Create and submit quotations to our customers and representatives based on project specified opportunities, under 24hrs or less.
- Assist customers with pre and post sales / product
- Prioritize, schedule, and receive all inbound communications/inquiries regarding product related items.
- Work in conjunction with other Customer Service team members to ensure successful and timely responses to customer services inquiries that are generated by Sales team and by leadership with the goal of exceeding expectations whenever possible, with urgency always in mind.
- Manage data for all sales reporting using Salesforce and Excel.
- Able to diagnose challenges and communicate effective responses via phone, email, and/or in-person.
- Four-year Bachelors degree from an accredited university or two-year Associates degree from a vocational college or equivalent work experienc
- 1-2 years’ work experience in customer service, inside sales, or equivalent.
- Professional attitude; self-managed, self-motivated, proactive, detail orientated and a team player with a keen sense of urgency.
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize urgent requests accordingly.
- Excellent Follow-Up skills.
- Fast learner.
- Skills in operating a PC computer based platform.
- Skills in the following software applications: Sales Force | QuickBooks | AutoCAD | Acrobat | Microsoft Office (Excel & Word)
- Nice to have but not required: SAP | AGI | Photometric Tool Box | Bluebeam Revu
- Pervious architectural lighting industry experience is highly looked upon but not required.
- Fluent English, Italian is a plus.
- Fun, fast paced, people skills, detail oriented, organized, tenacious, self motivated, multi-task.
We offer competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, and PTO.